Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

The last guy that reviewed this is a moron.

He doesn't know shit about gaming.

Flash Halo: DEMO Flash Halo: DEMO

Cant wait for the full version,added it to my fav

Fix the song,when you restart it keeps playing. Othat than that,it's great,the full version if you put your time into it will get front page,I guarentee it.

Lunar Command Lunar Command

Amazing remake of the atari classic...

Miniclip keeps getting better and better. Great game and smallest size possible.

Spank him Spank him

hehe

I got 667 and 664

Super Ninja Super Ninja

I fell like Im going to throw up...

That's because Im sick. But this Game is kickass. Very interactive . Peporoni clock his gay for saying that shit.

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

ok...

for the gut that just reviewed be4 me. You are a dumbass. you know nothing. you. YOu are making fun of this guy for haveing prety cool hair. You have no political humor. I could say a lot of things about you man. you like linkin park and limp bizkit and hahahah aerosmith i thought aerosmith was dead. so go with your home boys in the hood smoke some dubs and pop a 2pac cd in and spread the idiotcy(by the way this game is sweet and weird al is cool )

ps calguy why are you saying this sucked you couldnt make a movie nor game. so when your able to make your own movies and whatnot dont say anything

vigilante vigilante

OK

its good animation and good sound and stuff. but ummm its stolen. i cant believe anyone has said it yet but its idea is stolen from stickdeath.com. yea anti auto theft devices.

Smile Dancer 1.0 Demo Smile Dancer 1.0 Demo

Amusing

Pretty good dude. umm you definetly music though cause no one dances to nothing

p-v-m2001 responds:

Oh I took the music out because the file size was way too big. This is just a demo though and in the real one I will have different settings, different
challenges, social life stuff, new moves, a free dance mode, and some good music. So thanks for the positive review I think that if I keep getting reviews like yours I will make a full version.

BenLabs Adventure (DEMO) BenLabs Adventure (DEMO)

Nice job dude

hOW do YOU MAKE INTERACTIVE FLASH???? eMAIL ME AT FLYNCOWPOO@AOL.COM I NEDD SOME HELP WITHG THAT.

GOOD JOB!

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

ahahahahha

The game itself was great,but truley i loved the preloader. I think its funny to mario running with a gun. Im easily amuse good job